Maya:
Music is important to many people. You can relate to songs, and they make you feel like you're not alone. Sometimes when I am sad, happy, or just bored, I listen to music and it helps me get through things! This causes healthy relationships because it is a peaceful way for people to let out their emotions. With some rappers, they have had a hard life, so instead of being aggressive, they let it out through song. This is an important way to express you feelings.
Yashica:
Music can sometimes link to your emotions and your relationships. Like your really sad that you and your friend fought, you would listen to a sad friendship song or just a sad song. It connects to your emotions and it creates a relation ship between you and that song and that song writer because they felt what you felt and it makes you feel better knowing that other people are feeling what you are feeling. Relation ships can be created threw music and more. You can make new friend ships and relation ships. Music is a wonderful thing in life and is important.
Juliane: Music has everything to do with relationships, bad and good. It always depends on the artist and song to know whether it is healthy or not. For example of a healthy song is Demi Lovato and her song Skyscraper. Her song is about being strong and standing up for yourself. It also tells you how you can get through anything if you try. This helps me bond a better relationship with myself and the artist. I think this because I will know I am not alone when I am bullied or hurt by someone. I will also be able to know that if she got passed it, so can I.
No comments:
Post a Comment